- CV (incl.grades)
- Department Preference
- Answer to questions
We are recruiting!
The HIC (Helvetian Investment Club) is one of the largest student-run finance societies in Europe with more than 1,300 members and hosts regular events with leading financial institutions including Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan and many more.
We are currently in the process of selecting a new team and board members across our two departments, Marketing and IT, for the academic year 2019/2020. Successful applicants will have an opportunity to unleash their creativity and work together to create stunning marketing campaigns, communicate with companies and reach out to thousands of students, implement cutting-edge tools to provide for unique experience to our members and partner companies.
What do we offer:
- Being a Head of Marketing or IT department you will receive 4 ECTS campus credits per semester
- Opportunity to develop unique relationship to our partner companies, as we encourage all our team members to actively establish contact with companies, expand their network and engage in event organisation
- Freedom to pursue your creative ideas – “Do what must be done…”, and you will have full support from the team
- Experience University life from an alternative perspective as a part of a team of young and goal oriented professionals with previous experience in top-tier financial institutions
- Given that we are a small team operating large network of students, this is a unique chance to develop yourself, expand your skill set, and supplement your portfolio of experiences with extracurricular activities at HIC
Ideal candidates will combine the following characteristics:
- Experience working with Illustrator (Marketing) and WordPress (IT)
- Highly driven personality and proven self-starter attitude
- An established interest in the financial services industry
- Track record of stellar academic performance
- Fluency in English and/or German
- Availability for the next two semesters
- CV (incl. grades)
- Department Preference (Marketing or IT)
- Answers to these two questions (4 sentences each max.):
- What makes you a suitable candidate for the position?
- What would you do in first 30 days as a Head of Marketing or IT?