Are you curious to find out how international M&A advisors work together to support businesses in their technology journeys? Then join us for an interactive workshop session! No matter where you currently stand with your career planning, we would like to invite you to meet some of our inspirational team and learn more about the M&A tech landscape, the companies we serve and also get to know our culture.
What to expect
Our workshop is carried out using a case study and is intended to give you a good insight into the activities of an international M&A advisor. Based on our experience and expertise, we want to show you why transactions occur and how they are then implemented. You will have the chance to connect and network with our team, ask all questions that are on your mind, and learn about job opportunities at i5invest.
By joining this event, you will
– Learn more about the day-to-day life of an M&A Tech Advisor
– Hear about interesting projects and experiences
– Inform yourself about possible career opportunities
– Meet the diverse people at i5invest
– Company Presentation
– Case Study Briefing
– Solving the Case Study in Groups
– Case Study Presentations
– Feedback Session
– Career opportunities
– Drinks & Networking
i5invest is an international tech M&A, corporate finance advisory, investor & business accelerator. Our primary focus is to support and manage corporate development and cross-border M&A processes for extraordinary tech companies.
We also support tech companies and founders in industries we are very experienced in with:
– Capital: We help you right from the start, and like being the first investors in your company
– Advisory & Supervisory Roles: We help seed stage companies become the next big thing
– Boutique Investment Banking
We have completed over 150 international transactions & exits. We operate in Vienna, Berlin, Sofia and partnered with i5growth in Palo Alto & San Francisco and Asia for strategic business development activities.
i5invest is looking forward to meeting you!