BayernLB is a streamlined specialized bank based in Munich, Germany and one of the five Landesbanken. With a balance of €267 billion, it is one of the major commercial banks and the seventh-largest financial institution in Germany. It is 75% owned by the Free State of Bavaria. BayernLB Group offers private and commercial customers a universal range of services in private, industrial, investment and foreign business. This includes loans, securities trading and asset management, as well as mid-term and long-term bond issuance and securitization.
About the event:
The event will open with a company presentation given by Debt Syndication professionals providing a deeper understanding of the DCM and Bond Syndication industry and, in particular, the organizational culture of BayernLB’s Debt Syndicate. Following the presentation, a Q&A session will provide an opportunity to address questions that may have arisen during the presentation. A subsequent Apéro will allow for a personal exchange between our guests and the participants.
By participating in this event you will:
- Gain deep insight into BayernLB’s Debt Syndicate and its culture
- Hear about the day-to-day life of a Bond Syndicate professional
- Learn about job opportunities at BayernLB’s Debt and Bond Syndicate
- Inform yourself about career opportunities within the industry
- Meet professionals and network in a relaxed environment during the Apéro
Date & Time
Tuesday 17th of October 2023@06:00 PM-08:00 PMCET
Applications are closed